silver lake michigan

SOunds fun! I want to go riding baaaaaaddddddd....waiitng for my new 2011 Polaris RZR4 to show up!!!

damn Skeet, wish I knew you were goin this weekend, if it's a good place maybe wew can set up another trip.
Mike

some of the guys at racer tech are suppose to be up there testing out the commander that weekend

242.jpg

280.jpg

276.jpg

i got busted for drinkin and drivin too !!!!!!!
well there was can of beer in my cooler and i got yelled at by the rangers at the gate can you belive they searched my rzr and my coolers before entering the ride area, then later got yelled at for doing rainbows on the dune faces seems this is a one way park and you cant do that there ! hahahahahah still had a fun time for about 3-4 hours after that the park is dull its only 455 acres . i need way more miles to have fun but this was the first time in sand. it was cool fun to ride wide open tho, nice weekend ride thats all !

red cage looks good Skeet! would you go back or is it just too small? maybe a longer trip to out west is required! dropped you an email but not sure if it ever went through?
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back