Show Off How Rugged You Are!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Here at Rugged Radios, we take a lot of pride in our products. Nothing makes us happier than seeing a proud SXS owner take the time to do a clean and professional looking install of our intercom/radios systems. This thread is being started to allow you guys to show off your craftsmanship and ingenuity. We encourage you to post pics, explain your install, or even provide advice to others who are inspired to "Rugged-ize" their Rigs. As always, never hesitate to ask questions, show off, or discuss.

This time I went with an over-head install. Very happy with the equipment and location.

All the wiring is over-head and hidden. I also added a switch and external speaker so when we are stopped I can switch from intercom feed to speaker and still hear the 2-way without my helmet or headset on. PTT on steering wheel and I used coil cords for the dropdowns to helmet/headsets so they don't flop around too much or restrict movement. They are behind and to the right of each seat.

Attachments

• Radio.JPG
    Radio.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 46
  • PTT.JPG
    PTT.JPG
    390.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 39
Here's a few examples of the mounting solutions SXS owners have come up with.

Some ideas for RZR owners:
XP-1000-1.jpg
XP-1000-2.jpg

XP-1.jpg

PRC-1.JPG

PRC-2.JPG
PRC-3.JPG

Notice the clean look of the mounted off-road jacks! Get yours now!Single Nexus Jack Mount. Dual Nexus Jack Mount.

How about some Commanders?
Commander-1.jpg

Commander-2.jpg

Lets show the Wildcats some love:
Wildcat-2.jpg

Wildcat-1.jpg
Wildcat-3.jpg

Flex your Teryx!
Teryx-1.jpg

Teryx-2.jpg

Rugged Rhinos:
Rhino-1.jpg
Rhino-3.jpg

Rhino-2.jpg

If you have any questions on mounting or installation, don't hesitate to call or PM me!

I highly encourage you guys to post your own pictures and write ups of your own installs!
Stay Rugged
-Just

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back