short video of my first worcs race

Cool thanks for the video. Mount the camera to the Rhino next time and have your passenger move his damn arm....

Cool, Yes.. And Im thankfull its "only" 680miles for me lol.. I raced Phoenix, Primm, Olympia and Mesquite last year..
I really love racing the damn thing but I am way up here.... I did find a quad MX series in WA that has a class for UTV, those are a 270-500 mile drives, I will do those during the summer and the 2 WORCS that are up this way..
There are a TON of RZRs up here but Nobody races them,, When I haul mine around up here people stare at it like im hauling a Purple Unicorn on the trailer... :D

I just picked up a race prepped Rhino and was considering doing the Primm race. How's the Primm course for somebodys first race in a Rhino?
i think the worcs series is good for your first race cause everyone is laid back. i havent been to the primm race but i know its flat desert terrian. everyone tells me theres alot of whoops on the track.

Haagsma is right, Last year it was the roughest track of the series, meaning about 3 miles of deep sand whoops, not fun, plus it started to rain and got dark during the race.
But, have you raced off road quads or bikes in the past? It might not bother you?.. I dont want to discourage you from showing up, it is a great series and is very well organized with very laid back UTV rules..
If you have never raced offroad before I would hate for you to have spent all this money then come out and not enjoy it.. But It is OFFROAD.. you really never know till your out there.. Some Ive been to I couldnt wait to be done.. And others I wished the race was 2hrs long instead of 45mins..

Haagsma is right, Last year it was the roughest track of the series, meaning about 3 miles of deep sand whoops, not fun, plus it started to rain and got dark during the race.
But, have you raced off road quads or bikes in the past? It might not bother you?.. I dont want to discourage you from showing up, it is a great series and is very well organized with very laid back UTV rules..
If you have never raced offroad before I would hate for you to have spent all this money then come out and not enjoy it.. But It is OFFROAD.. you really never know till your out there.. Some Ive been to I couldnt wait to be done.. And others I wished the race was 2hrs long instead of 45mins..
im excited to see the primm track now. the ruff sections in taft were the only spots i could make up my ground on the guys in front of me. have you raced havasu before TMS712?

I have not raced Havasu.. I really want to make it this year but not sure yet.. thats 1000miles one way.
I do know its tight and fun, lots of good feedback on it also some rough spots.
If you go to ATVriders.com and click on the WORCS report you can go in the archives and look at photos from last year, this is what I do when going to a new track to get an idea of what im getting into. You can click on each round from last year and view pics..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back