RV Flag Poles

Frank Steele

Well doing a little research to find out what's better, aluminum or fiberglass. Looking for a 22' or 26' telescoping pole that can hold up to the winds you find out in the desert. Any ideas, places to find them, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Well doing a little research to find out what's better, aluminum or fiberglass. Looking for a 22' or 26' telescoping pole that can hold up to the winds you find out in the desert. Any ideas, places to find them, etc would be greatly appreciated.

I use a fiberglass telescoping pole. I believe its from poles and holders. I welded a metal sleeve to my toyhauler that it slides into.

That's what we have for the high winds on the coast of Oregon. .held up for 3 years

I have ran a 22' fiberglass one from poles & holders for several years, 3 toy haulers now. Be careful how you mount them, my last weekend warrior already had a mount on the rear steel door framing & the wind was blowing hard enough that it actually pulled the framing back about 1" on the side. Now I build a trailer receiver style mount to the trailer frame with a pipe that holds the flag pole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back