Rugged Helmet Kit Special!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Our Play Pack Helmet Kits are 50% off today only! This is a perfect opportunity to keep your communications and be compliant with the new California helmet law. All orders must be placed online. Click the link below to view the helmet kit on our website.

http://www.ruggedradios.com/index.p...&utm_content=1daySale&utm_campaign=PlayPackHK

Play-Pack_zps171f1313.jpg

I really want to order a couple pairs but I'm concerned about the performance of the microphone. How does it compare to something like the M101?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I really want to order a couple pairs but I'm concerned about the performance of the microphone. How does it compare to something like the M101?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Honestly for the price they great kits. As long as the mic is placed close enough to the mouth, they are plenty loud for UTV's when used with an intercom.

whay are they not recomended for the handheld radios? I was thinking of getting a handheld and helmet kit for my daughter to use on her quad.

whay are they not recomended for the handheld radios? I was thinking of getting a handheld and helmet kit for my daughter to use on her quad.

It's because you can't move the mic directly up to your mouth like you can with the boom. But when ran through the intercom, they are amplified.

I missed this. I just called you guys on these the other day. I didn't know you guys were going to put these on special. Anyway I can still get these ordered with the special. I need 2 for the kids

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back