Round 3 of the Arizona Grand Prix race venue change

motomutts

We have changed the venue from Tucson to Canyon Motocross

CanyonRound3Draft.jpg

online registration is located at Arizona Grand Prix Series Round 3 @ Canyon Motocross... - Eventbrite

I really wanted to. I wish it wasn't on easter weekend. We are all going to glamis. Good luck court. Take some pictures I want to check out the course.

This track is part of the mx track with high and low speed desert.It has a lot of tight sections and is technical enough that its not a hp track.Even though I had some issues at this track last time it was a fun track and everyone should come out and race.

This track is part of the mx track with high and low speed desert.It has a lot of tight sections and is technical enough that its not a hp track.Even though I had some issues at this track last time it was a fun track and everyone should come out and race.
I will be there.

What class does the r1 race in?
I raced my gsxr in the pro. You should have come out to Arizona short course this weekend and you would of had some others to race against! It was a good time , we just need more cars out there , they also give you alot of track time!

I raced my gsxr in the pro. You should have come out to Arizona short course this weekend and you would of had some others to race against! It was a good time , we just need more cars out there , they also give you alot of track time!

I would have, but i had prior obligations. And i dont have enough safety gear yet, says i need a head and neck restraint and those are like $600 and that i need an engine cover and a few other things. So i gotta save up some more money to buy that stuff.

I would have, but i had prior obligations. And i dont have enough safety gear yet, says i need a head and neck restraint and those are like $600 and that i need an engine cover and a few other things. So i gotta save up some more money to buy that stuff.
No you dont i brought mine and they said you dont have to weear it , i dont think anybody had one on , tech was a peice of cake , easier than whiplash!

Come on Brandon, bobby said you could use his spare hans too!:D

You don't need the full head/neck restraint for ascc...and I believe they are pretty lenient with the engine covers right now....tech is a breeze! Plus, you can race with a whole class of SR1's!! :). Hope to see you next time!! If you have any questions about stuff like that, you can email Tim off the ascc website....he's good about getting back to people! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back