Robby Gordon Gymkhana this!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngqzMZ3YOno]YouTube - 2010 Robby Gordon Gymkhana This[/ame]​

jajajajaja.....the baddest man in offroad racing.......hopefully one of these days he'll win HIS dakar!

jajajajaja.....the baddest man in offroad racing.......hopefully one of these days he'll win HIS dakar!

Idk what rock you have been hiding under but there are a lot of better drivers in offroad racing then him...

Robby is the man in nascar road courses.

90% of the off road community when asked who the best off road racer is will tell you robby Gordon. His win record speaks for itself....and yeah he is pretty good on road courses as well,but so is Boris Said!

90% of the off road community when asked who the best off road racer is will tell you robby Gordon. His win record speaks for itself....and yeah he is pretty good on road courses as well,but so is Boris Said!

So true when his game is on he is THE man to beat in offroad. Yea they guy is a arrogant prick but man his driving can speak for it. And i bet in a rallycar given some practice and time he would be everybit as good as Ken Block

dakar has eluded him man if they allowed him to run his trophy truck in dakar with a monster sized fuel tank and a detuned race motor he would kill the competiton, But restrictive rules

gordan is good but no way he could hop in a car and out drive ken block! i am sure ken couldnt do the same in a tt either apples and oranges.... sweet video i was waiting to see if he blew the tires out haha

Ken Block isnt even that good of a driver... He doesnt do world rallys for a reason... except the last one or so...

He is a good rally driver, but there is a lot better ones in WRC. He does race world rally and rally america. There is two different fords that he runs one of WRC and the other for RA. It would be great to see Block in a Pro2/4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back