RACETOWN 395 UTV MEETING TO FOLLOW AFTER UTV RACE!

Ryan15

Worcs racing will have a utv riders meeting following the utv race at Racetown 395. As soon as the race is over and the course is clear. Worcs will go over some of the changes for next year. So please show up if you are racing or not. We would like to have everyone there, so please be there so if you might have any questions. This is so we can have a safe and fun utv series for class 1,2, and 3.
Worcs Racing

Good call!!!! Whether WORCS adopts ISA or not you can bet that UTVUnderground.com will always support the series and it's racers!!!! I can't wait for next season!!!

Thanks for posting Ryan!

WORCS SERIES,
I think we need to start some thoughts and input here on the UTVunderground as we will take any input from anybody racer or not.
Lets get the meeting started!

I will start:

Saftey:
1. 4 or 5 point harness
2. DOORS and or WINDOW NETS
3. ROOF
4. Fire Exstinguisher
Classes:
1.KEEP THEM THE WAY THEY ARE KNOWBODY HAS SET CLASSES like the WORCS SERIES.
2. ADD CLASS 4 unlimmited class.
Pre run:
1.This should be included with your race day package.1/2 hour max.

Hey Guys! So I just made the arrangements and Reid Nordin AKA Team Green (ISA Race Director) and Myself (ISA Media Director) will be coming out to the race next weekend!!! YEAAAAHHHH Buddy! Of course we are most excited about the race and being on hand to cover it and see you all....we may even have a new Teryx 4 in tow to show off! The other good news is we will be at the meeting after the race to help answer any questions and dispel and fears or myths about the association and its goals!!

See you all at Racetown!!

I will also be there holding up a umbrella to try and keep the sun out of Joeys eyes. JK but I will be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back