Polaris RZR Sway Bar

x3, Ive raced WORCS with and without it, on a groomed MX track its nice to have, For WORCS... toss it...

I wouldn't lose it unless you changed your springs or shocks out first or you are more into the slow paced Jeep trail type riding. The stock coils are too soft for high speed cornering without it I feel... real wishy washy. I ditched my rear after changing to the MT 225/250 coils and love it now.

I wouldn't lose it unless you changed your springs or shocks out first or you are more into the slow paced Jeep trail type riding. The stock coils are too soft for high speed cornering without it I feel... real wishy washy. I ditched my rear after changing to the MT 225/250 coils and love it now.

Jason,

I just removed mine but haven't driven it yet. We do a lot of desert riding too, so what you said worries me. Can you just stiffen the shock valving without changing the springs and still get a decent handling ride in the rough?

We usually kick arse when we ride the desert. We ride Stoddard and Johnson Valley a lot, so this is important to me from a safety perspective for my 16 year old son and I.:eek:

Thanks...

Dan ...

Jason,

I just removed mine but haven't driven it yet. We do a lot of desert riding too, so what you said worries me. Can you just stiffen the shock valving without changing the springs and still get a decent handling ride in the rough?

We usually kick arse when we ride the desert. We ride Stoddard and Johnson Valley a lot, so this is important to me from a safety perspective for my 16 year old son and I.:eek:

Thanks...

Dan ...

Well you can add a couple clicks on your shocks and it will help for sure but it will also cause you to buck more. I tell people to just remove the links from their sway bar and try it out and see if you like it. Its easy to put it back if you don't like it. For me with the MT springs I run 5 clicks out for Ocotillo/Stoddard type riding and when I do Miller Cyn. go to 4 clicks out to help it corner better.

I have the fox 2.0's with coil over's. So I should be good. Right??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back