Polaris RZR 4 UHMW Skid Plates and A-Arm Guards

Factory UTV

FUTV - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
We've got the full UHMW setup for the RZR 4 ready to go!

rzr4_skid.jpg

rear_gaurds.jpg

Tank Guard

tank_guard.jpg

Skids are shaped to match the RZR 4 belly

side.jpg

Retail price for the skids is $469 UTV Underground member price is $449 and this includes a UHMW gas tank guard at no extra cost.

Retail price for the A-arm guards is $189 UTV Underground member price is $174

price on uhmw setup for rzr 4 1/2"

rzr4_skid.jpg

rear_gaurds.jpg

Tank Guard

tank_guard.jpg

side.jpg

Retail price for the skids is $469 UTV Underground member price is $449 and this includes a UHMW gas tank guard at no extra cost.

Is this 1/2 inch or 3/8 inch thick?

rzr4_skid.jpg

rear_gaurds.jpg

Tank Guard

tank_guard.jpg

side.jpg

I ordered up my full set last week including the new rock sliders. I did a lot of damage to one of my rocker panels last weekend so I actually ordered a new one to put on before the new sliders go on. Eva at FUTV was great to deal with and even called me back to tell me I was going to get a better price. Thanks again and I hope we can get a ride together with you guys sometime.
Joey

I ordered up my full set last week including the new rock sliders. I did a lot of damage to one of my rocker panels last weekend so I actually ordered a new one to put on before the new sliders go on. Eva at FUTV was great to deal with and even called me back to tell me I was going to get a better price. Thanks again and I hope we can get a ride together with you guys sometime.
Joey

Thanks Joey, we appreciate the business and would love to get together for a ride!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back