PCI gunning for 5th consecutive KOH Win!

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
[SIZE=+1]What do Shannon Campbell, JT Taylor, Ben Napier, Bill Phillips, Loren Healy, Jason Scherer, Jesse Haines and Dean Bulloch all have in common?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]They have won King of the Hammers and/or are TOP 6 Ultra 4 points leaders - AND - they are ALL PCI Customers! Join the winning team![/SIZE]

PCI Race Radios has all your Communications, Navigation and safety equipment covered for the upcoming King of the Hammers Race. We will be ONSITE Sunday, February 5th - Monday, February 13th. Our 80' rig has everything you need for last minute items, service, support, GPS help, helmet wiring, you name it! With over 35 years of service and support, PCI will be here to help you with your communications needs for years to come! We ONLY offer high quality products that will get you to the finish line first!

We look forward to a week of FUN on the dry lake bed. Please come by and say hi to Jimmy, Jorge (myself), Rhiannon, Scott, Weatherman and the other staff that will be out there! As always, come by for a FREE"check-up" and we will test your radio, intercom, meter your antenna, make sure your GPS is loaded with the current software, best GPS settings for race use, check that your Head & Neck Restraint is properly fitted and even show you how to use your GO PRO Camera! KOH has not asked us to teach another GPS class this year, but if you have any questions or would like to go through your GPS with me and get a "mini" class, please come by!

PCI Race Radios Contingency:
King of the Hammers 1st Place - $300
UTV 1st Place - $100
Smittybilt Every Man Challenge 1st Place - $100

PCI Rocks!

Happy to be onboard with the company as well! Look for us on the podium again this year!

Way to rock it.

I was talking with Loren Healy the other day and he spoke highly of your service and support.
I may need another radio and antenna whle there, so I'll come by and see you....

Glad to see you guys back out there this year! We couldn't be happier with all of our Equipment we have bought from PCI over the years. Everything still works great and you can't beat the PCI customer service!

Tried to order some stuff tonight, but alas, the computer system is either very slow, or down. :confused:

But yeah guys, thanks for your support. We've bought a lot of stuff from ya'll, and all three cars will be running your GPS! (and two fire suits<grin>)

I'm the one that get's the SD cards from the big races to run on 'vacation'. <grin> :D

Tried to order some stuff tonight, but alas, the computer system is either very slow, or down. :confused:

But yeah guys, thanks for your support. We've bought a lot of stuff from ya'll, and all three cars will be running your GPS! (and two fire suits<grin>)

I'm the one that get's the SD cards from the big races to run on 'vacation'. <grin> :D

We got the web order, thanks Joanne, it will ship out today! See you at KOH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back