pala raceway tomorrow

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
is anyone planning on going out there tomorrow? im going to try and get some seat time in before my next race.

Yeah, Myself and OffRoadSwapmeet aka Dan Fernandez will be out there. Put up a picture of your car so I know. I am going to have my camera with me so lets get some shots!!

Anyone else whos going put up a picture of your car! This way I can recognize you and say whats up.

heres a pic of my ride see you guys there around 3

0802091833-1.jpg

I missed you out there! Hung out for a bit. Pala is improving the track to make it more UTV friendly. They are awesome people out there. UTVUndergorund hopefully we be hosting an awesome event for all of our members this season out at Pala!!!!!

Damn tie ROD ? I knew my alignment was messed up!! My tie rod came un threaded from the steering rack! I should have it fixed tomarrow. Great day on the track, untill then...

There was Trophy Karts and 1 red line on the track today!!

The rhino got towed out !!!

DNF!!!!

PALA RACEWAY ,CA

WELCOME TO PALA RACEWAY,

HERE'S PALA RACEWAY'S SXS TRACK!!

TAKE A QUICK RIDE BEHIND A MAGNUM OFFROAD LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION & MUZZY AROUND THE TRACK!

ENJOY THE TRACK AND COME OUT SOON!!!!!!!

I thought I fixed it,But I guess I need a GEAR ONE STEERING RACK?? I WENT TO PALA RACEWAY AGAIN TODAY FRIDAY,2 LAPS AND THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED!

Anybody with a deal on a GEAR ONE STEERING RACK the OFFROADSWAPMEET RHINO needs a NEW steering rack NOW!!

yeah sorry i was late getting out there, i'm going to try and go out there next week i believe.

not completely but they did change it up witht he intention of continuing to improve it and make it more UTV friendly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back