OFFICIAL 2014 King Of The Hammers LIVE Coverage

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
2014 Griffin King of The Hammers Presented by Nitto Tire

February 2nd – February 7th, 2014

All Races will be covered live!

Saturday, February 1st 2 PM PST – King of the Motos presented by Trail Tech Qualifying
Sunday, February 2nd 8 AM PST – King of the Motos presented by Trail Tech Race
Monday, February 3rd 6 PM PST – SRRS ULTRA4 King Shocks Shoot Out
Tuesday, February 4th 8 AM PST – 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying – UTV, Spec, Mod & ULTRA4s
Wednesday, February 5th 8 AM PST – KOH UTV Race & 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying
Thursday, February 6th 8 AM PST – Smittybilt Every Man Challenge Race
Friday, February 7th, 8 AM PST – Griffin King of the Hammers Presented by Nitto Tire

<iframe style="border: 0px none transparent;" src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/9255328?ub=ff3d23&amp;lc=ff3d23&amp;oc=ffffff&amp;uc=ffffff&amp;v=3&amp;wmode=direct" height="341" width="550" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=1dbe570fbf/width=470/height=550/entryLoc=bottom/titlePage=off" height="550" width="470" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>​

Is there a KOM map somewhere? want to plan my spectating route for tomorrow.

I hate to be picky but I hope the afternoon coverage is better than the morning stage. No coverage of the pros until the very finish.:(

Qualifying order is up!!

9y5eju4e.jpg

I don't think all the west coasters are used to seeing tube work like all the southern boys brought with them

I hope theres some good videos on youtube after cause stupid work makes me miss the live feed

Where is Joey D I don't think this announcer is even calling the staring order right.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Heybeerman looked pretty fast through that waterfall wash section. Or a guy from jagged racing as the announcer said lol

Brian B was laying down a great run it looked like and was turned around because of a stuck car.

The announcing and camera are much getting much better now they must have been sleepy. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back