Lansky's commander 106.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Lansky's commander 107.jpg
    Lansky's commander 107.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Lansky's commander 108.jpg
    Lansky's commander 108.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 34
Ok...picked up the Commander yesterday...it was a very long day, week and couple of months...but once I saw what H-Town had put together...it was all worth it..the fit and finish are outstanding..workmanship was top notch!!! I can't thank Dale and his crew enough for all the hard work and attention to detail!!! we still have a long way to go to get it race ready but Dale has set the standard pretty high if I dont say so myself!!

Here are a few pics...with lots more to come as this Commander continues toward being a full fledge racer!

1231621498_5HjKT-L.jpg

1231620653_uRaVi-L.jpg

1231620665_uKvgF-L.jpg

1231621098_SuCBS-L.jpg

now comes the LT suspension...radios, com systems...new wheels, tires etc...Nicholas, Brian and I have our work cut out for us...

Again thanks to H-Town and all of our other sponsors for their amazing support so far!!!!

i saw that comander being built and all i gotta say is that sure is a good looking commander makes me want to get one now so i can take it to htown and have it done up too!!!!!!

very nice looking forward to seeing it all done see ya in 28 days :D

Whats the latest with this are you guys going to be in the silver state race? Itll be cool to see it out there you did a great job htown!!!!

Thanks Adam!

I just received this pic from Michael! It's looking good!

Attachments

• commander 2.JPG
    commander 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back