NEW SPOT Device w/ Bluetooth Connection for Smart Phones

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
connect_prod.png

The NEW Spot device is here! For anyone who travels a lot and goes off roading in areas where cell service is spotty or non existent this is the safety communication device for you! Read all about it at Rhino Parts & Performance where they are selling these for $165!!! I used the previous version this last Baja 1000 and it was amazing! Now you can connect to your smart phone making it even better than that unit I used!

Spot Connect gps to bluetooth cell phone update device

Just in time! Are they available now? I needed a new spot tracker before the Rip to the Tip.

yeah they are ready to go Pat. Just click that link, order it up from Tom/Michelle at Rhino Parts & Perf. Tell them you are a UTVUG member and you will get a discount! Tom was telling me today he was ordering one up to bring into stock but can order one for you too probably to be drop shipped.

yeah they are ready to go Pat. Just click that link, order it up from Tom/Michelle at Rhino Parts & Perf. Tell them you are a UTVUG member and you will get a discount! Tom was telling me today he was ordering one up to bring into stock but can order one for you too probably to be drop shipped.

Rad. I will call them up tomorrow. We leave in 2 weeks. Thanks joey!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back