New build question

The Razorback infrared one is best thing to monitor belt temps. I love being able to see temperature changes after I change something in the cvt system. I keep getting my belt temps lower and lower!

What belt temp gauge do you guys prefer to use ? What brand is the most accurate?
Razor back is junk!! I hate to say that about any product!.. I have a ton on them that cant even read temp for a 4 lap 10 min practice.. They lose signal all the time, they are not accurate. I cant trust my or any of my customers races to them as they are simply inconstant...I do have the fix though! Randy call me! haha

Are you going to run a oil cooler? I wonder how many racers run a oil cooler with the turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not messed with a XPT but on my maverick I have two full size radiators plumbed in series. Each in a different location with their own fan.

Another question I have is who do you guys recommend for a wiring job on my build ? I would prefer someone in so cal, Las Vegas or Phoenix areas

Nick Tiedemann at TRH Wiring (Trhwiring1 on Instagram) Or Bobby Olimon ( I can PM his cell). Wayne Matlock wil 2nd Bobbys work, If you go to Nicks Instagram his work speaks for itself!

Nick Tiedemann at TRH Wiring (Trhwiring1 on Instagram) Or Bobby Olimon ( I can PM his cell). Wayne Matlock wil 2nd Bobbys work, If you go to Nicks Instagram his work speaks for itself!

I just looked at Nicks work on IG and it looks great. I sent him a direct message so I'll hit him up for a quote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back