Polaris My new ride

well thanks jim. i just went and put them on. The car is headed to Cognito today for fine tuning of the new suspension. ill go shoot another pic.

IMAG0076.jpg

new beef

well thanks jim. i just went and put them on. The car is headed to Cognito today for fine tuning of the new suspension. ill go shoot another pic.

That Air Cleaner you wanted to see is at Cognito right now. Justin used my car for spring testing

Don my car is at Cognito now i dropped it off tonight with justin. Go ahead and bolt one of them bad boys on and get me a total. Bigjim will pay for it lol

Lol that thing is not mine... Ps it is not a Teryx anymore it's an army tank... I think he is building it 4 war games...

yeah but it has a teryx hood lol ....that front end is the nicest ive ever seen with them hand built spindles WOW. When i get this turd going we will have to go shred some dunes. I cant wait last time i was in dunes was a heavy 4 seat rhino.

Ya for sure u have to out with us... I go with mostly all xps.. It's a good time.. Ya his Teryx is gonna be sick when it gets done I hope he finishes soon but it's not looking good.. He is all mad because he can't even race it in works now because they changed the rules!!!So it kinda discouraged him I think... It will prob be done for thanksgiving hahaha

HEY CASEY YOUR CAR IS LOOKING GOOD BUT LETS GO PLAY ALL THIS TALK LETS GO PLAY IN THE SAND I THANK MY OLD POS TERYX CAN KEEP UP AND ITS A 1600 HUNDRED POUND HEAVY POS BUT IT LOOKS GOOD GETING TO THE SAND SO GET THAT CAR DONE AND LET GO PLAY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back