All UTV's motorized tear offs

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
what is everyone's take on these? i personally like them, especially since i can't pull tear offs and these are equivalent to 75 tear offs and all you have to do is push a button. i've been talking with the owner a lot and i think we can get a group buy in if we purchase so many at once. i can answer most questions so feel free to ask. these are excellent for short course.

here's a link to sales flyer
mud muncher

please post on here or PM me if you want in on the group buy i'm going to work on.

i'm going to post a several forums to help with getting more orders together.

I like the concept, but have seen too many LOORRS races when Carl has to rip the thing off mid race because it stopped working. Took a lot of work (duct taped on), and then was stuck with no tear offs at all. Not sure what brand/model he uses though.

That one looks like it has a quick release ripcord to get it off though.. which is nice.

I like the concept, but have seen too many LOORRS races when Carl has to rip the thing off mid race because it stopped working. Took a lot of work (duct taped on), and then was stuck with no tear offs at all. Not sure what brand/model he uses though.

That one looks like it has a quick release ripcord to get it off though.. which is nice.
carl is in the process of switching to this system according the the owner of mudmuncher, evan evans uses it and has had zero issues. the system is made in the USA. it does have a quick release system, which makes it so you won't have to rip it off if it ever came to that situation.

I'd be interested to see what kind of price you can get.. been thinking about getting one.

G-

The Mud Muncher Motorized Tear Off system is everything that Jerry said plus much more.
This video says it all.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZeTszZAvyI]YouTube - In car Ruffo Racing[/ame]

mark it's good to see you post on here. that video definitely shows how much easier it is to use compared to standard tear offs.

Hi Jerry
The Mud Muncher is really starting to gain momentum in the Torc series. Most of the Torc super buggy guys use the system and love it. Also have found that the racers from New Zealand and Australia don't mind spending the money to get quality USA built stuff. Cheers

Great comparison vid. That poor co-dog is working HARD keeping his shield clear!!

This might be a good comparison. Look how many times the driver has to take his hands off the wheel. And the mud conditions are no were near as bad.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQg6xqz1yU"]YouTube - Ruffianes Cto Bronco Short Course 2010[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back