Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

Hey guys, I'm a noob around these parts but I'll be heading up from Miller Canyon to Devils Hole/Deep Creek with my kids Saturday. If you see a Maverick Max heading up there, That'll likely be us. I'm sure I'll have something cold to drink if you're so inclined. :D

Jeff

Cool maybe we will see you up there.

Oil checked. Clean and pretty.
Air filter Checked. Clean and ready.
Shocks adjusted.
Load up gas up get food.
Lets RIDE.

Sorry guys im super bummed I cant make it. Im having some issues with my work vehicle and I need it fixed for Saturday night. Next time for sure. Im headed to North glamis ride the following weekend.

I ran into (not literally) the group as I was entering Deep Creek and they were leaving. Wish we could have hung out for a few minutes but I plan to join the future group rides.

Thanks for saying hi too! My kids freaked out when total strangers pulled up and new my name. lol

Cheers!

Jeff

I ran into (not literally) the group as I was entering Deep Creek and they were leaving. Wish we could have hung out for a few minutes but I plan to join the future group rides.

Thanks for saying hi too! My kids freaked out when total strangers pulled up and new my name. lol

Cheers!

Jeff

No problem. Hope your ride was good

No problem. Hope your ride was good

Yep! Great ride, perfect weather and conditions. Did you guys go far beyond the bridge at Deep Creek? I havent tried taking my Mav Max beyond the bridge only because I riemeber the rocks being pretty hairy a 1/2 mile or so beyond the bridge heading toward Crab Flats.

Nice - I am not able to make the April date (Vaca san diego), but the video looks great and hope to make the next one.

Nice - I am not able to make the April date (Vaca san diego), but the video looks great and hope to make the next one.

Me neither. I'll be in SD too at WheelieUniversity :D

The trails from Miller Canyon all the way to and around Deep Creek are epic. I've been riding the trails since I was a kid. Never grow tired of them.

looks to be true from the video. i'm in vegas with inlaws in lancaster. maybe see you on the next one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back