MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

I forgot to tell everyone Thank You for another great ride!! Especially to Rich for getting it organized and providing hot weiners, Dan and Chris, and to George and Kathy for all the awesome side dishes and condiments!! Also to Mike for locking up my ramps for me. Also to the guys making sure we were all safe and on the right trail (PB, Cisco, Rich, Jeff). Sorry if I missed anyone. Happy Trails!!:)

To bad stumpy did't make it next time. Dave it's just so nice to just go out and know your with great people that you can befriend and learn from and pass what you learned to others down the road (thanks PB Cisco, Breven) to have more great trips, that what La famila is

Well, my rzr4 fits in my truck with tailgate down (10ft). I think this trailer will work, but just barely. The bad news is, the trailer is new and was only used 1 time for a Pismo trip. The guy selling it said he paid $2300 for it, but wants $1800. I don't think this is what you are looking for as far as price goes. Dave
Thank you for the effort Dave I figure it was something like it looked brand new.

Hey I have a question Dave and Cisco how did the RZR's go true those polls (Doors) for the trail? I think the last time I went on that ride my old Ranger's cage would not fit.

Hey I have a question Dave and Cisco how did the RZR's go true those polls (Doors) for the trail? I think the last time I went on that ride my old Ranger's cage would not fit.

onerich posted: The xp made the gate with about 3'' to spare

IMG_0072-1.jpg

The XP is a lot wider than your RZR4 with doors and you + all your Familia in it ;-)

onerich posted: The xp made the gate with about 3'' to spare

IMG_0072-1.jpg

The XP is a lot wider than your RZR4 with doors and you + all your Familia in it ;-)
Thank you Compadre, do you guys know how big the space is, or I will see how big the XP and estimate 3" more an see if my doors actually the fenders will make it.

Thank you Compadre, do you guys know how big the space is, or I will see how big the XP and estimate 3" more an see if my doors actually the fenders will make it.

You will fit with all the wing you have ;-)

Look at my pic my XP has a bigger wing span that you will ever have my XP is Wider and my fender are more wider than the RZR 4 or your door or any else you may thing of - YOU FIT ;-)

You will fit with all the wing you have ;-)

Look at my pic my XP has a bigger wing span that you will ever have my XP is Wider and my fender are more wider than the RZR 4 or your door or any else you may thing of - YOU FIT ;-)
Love ya man. I can't see the pics here so I will have to wait till I get home.

Thank you Compadre. I need to get a trailer because I want to go a lot to Miller this year.

Ernesto here's a 4 from another trip and the gate is 70 esh inches what throw every body of is the uneven ground that you can see in the pix. Also you want a trailer or you want something so the 4 will fit in your truck ,Dave has a thing that fits 4s in the bed of his truck but he could tell you more then me . Hope this helps.
IMG_0030.jpg

Ernesto, my 4 fit fine through the posts. I thought someone told me that PAP had to be pushed through. I watched PAP go through on the way back and his rollcage scraped the post. I think the older Rangers are much wider than anything else Polaris makes right now. Check out this link, it's what I have. But, I had to modify mine for the width of the rzr4
Ironman Equipment Racks, Inc. | Hitch Extensions For Your Truck

hey guys want to say thanks to rich for a great ride . an to cisco, BB, rich for helping wattman / mike for getting him back to camp so he could get trailor an helping him load can-am . mike talk to his buddy can-am rep. bending tierod are getting to be common problem with there side by sides and getting tierods out isn't a easy fix . just an up date on the can-am an thanks to every one involved in making BBQ happen , I would of like to stayed longer but grandkids having total meltdown.

thank you everyone I could not see the pics so I got a bit confuse. it looks good and I got my old ranger and I know it was wider on the cage then the 4

Ernesto, my 4 fit fine through the posts. I thought someone told me that PAP had to be pushed through. I watched PAP go through on the way back and his rollcage scraped the post. I think the older Rangers are much wider than anything else Polaris makes right now. Check out this link, it's what I have. But, I had to modify mine for the width of the rzr4
Ironman Equipment Racks, Inc. | Hitch Extensions For Your Truck
hey I have a couple of question.
What type of truck do you have?
Does it have big wheel wells?
Do you have any pics of you 4 on top of this system?
thank you

I have a F350 Longbed and the wheel wells are a little fun to drive over, but no problem. Here you go....
1771-little-rubicon-trip-036.jpg

Here is the side view.........It's a little bit of a sphinctor clencher putting it in the truck, but I also don't have to store a trailer anywhere. This isn't for everyone........"Stay thirsty my friends"
1770-little-rubicon-trip-033.jpg

hey guys want to say thanks to rich for a great ride . an to cisco, BB, rich for helping wattman / mike for getting him back to camp so he could get trailor an helping him load can-am . mike talk to his buddy can-am rep. bending tierod are getting to be common problem with there side by sides and getting tierods out isn't a easy fix . just an up date on the can-am an thanks to every one involved in making BBQ happen , I would of like to stayed longer but grandkids having total meltdown.

Bill it was great seeing you and mike again, other then the tie rod what did mike think about the can am? Take care ,Rich

Here is the side view.........It's a little bit of a sphinctor clencher putting it in the truck, but I also don't have to store a trailer anywhere. This isn't for everyone........"Stay thirsty my friends"
1770-little-rubicon-trip-033.jpg

Dave you got this so you could also pull a trailer , because the tailgate wouldn't let you turn ?

Well, I got this because I destroyed a tailgate on my last truck loading a Kawasaki Teryx. Actually, when I tow my travel trailer, I don't use this. I load it on with tailgate using the tailgate support arms and 2X8's. This way I use a 2 1/2" X 16" hitch extension for my trailer, keeping the trailer from hitting the tailgate. The device you see in the picture only has a 2" hitch extension which is not strong enough to tow my trailer. I replaced my trucks stock 2" hitch with a 2.5" hitch, directly welded to the frame, done by Echart Hitches, which now gives me a trailer tow rating of 10K lbs with extension, which is just enough to allow me to safely tow my 8K lb trailer. I know, it's a little crazy and confusing, but it works for me.

I bet Brev can fab a sweet system like this for Ernesto, like PB said. This way, you don't have to store a trailer.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back