Magnum OR Maverick build

Just thought I would start a thread to show off my Maverick build by the Magnum OR crew. They are building me a custom 1 off cage with rear bumper,Alum top, opening doors and front bumper. I will post pictures as soon as I recieve some teaser pic's , which should be this week. Getting anxious to see what their artwork will look like but I'm sure it will be sick!!!

Yeah from what I've seen they do some sweet work and they are all really nice guys. Dan is very easy to talk to and is patient enough to listen to my over analytical thoughts. I have complete confidence that they will meet my picky standards.

Yeah from what I've seen they do some sweet work and they are all really nice guys. Dan is very easy to talk to and is patient enough to listen to my over analytical thoughts. I have complete confidence that they will meet my pain in the ass standards.

Fixed it for ya marty !!!!!

Magnum is one of the best. The crew at Magnum design's are top of their class. Just look at their build list over the years.

Here's a couple pic's of the cage. We have made a small change with the 2 rear bars. The small one is flat to match the top of the rear fender and the other angled bar comes down farther to tie in at the same spot as small horizontal bar. Looks pretty sick in person.

Attachments

• My Cage4.jpg
    My Cage4.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 121
  • My Cage5.jpg
    My Cage5.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 109
Here's a couple pic's of the cage. We have made a small change with the 2 rear bars. The small one is flat to match the top of the rear fender and the other angled bar comes down farther to tie in at the same spot as small horizontal bar. Looks pretty sick in person.

Looking good Marty.

Here is a couple more updated pictures of the doors and cage. Looks really sweet!

Attachments

• Mav dr 1.jpg
    Mav dr 1.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Mav dr 2.jpg
    Mav dr 2.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Mav dr 3.jpg
    Mav dr 3.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Mav dr 5.jpg
    Mav dr 5.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Mav dr 6.jpg
    Mav dr 6.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 75
Very nice Marty!I told you they were the ones to take it to!Great work,and hella nice guys!!!Cant wait to see it all done and in person.Are you wetting yurself?

The Boy's at Magnum have done two RZR builds for me, 2011 RZR4, 2012 XP4 and they will be building me a 2014 RZR1000-4 just as soon as Polaris gets it out.... hopefully sooner then later!!!
With Magnum you will get what you ordered.....

Very nice Marty!I told you they were the ones to take it to!Great work,and hella nice guys!!!Cant wait to see it all done and in person.Are you wetting yurself?

Yeah it looks sweet in person and yeah the whole crew is super friendly and makes you feel like their buddy. Starting to get anxious to get it back with everything done. Working 40" LED, radio/intercom, fan override, sport low mode and new seats.

Here's a few more upgraded pic's. It's starting to look bad ass for sure! Thanks Magnum :D

Attachments

• Mav dr 7.jpg
    Mav dr 7.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Mav dr 9.jpg
    Mav dr 9.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Mav dr 11.jpg
    Mav dr 11.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Mav dr 12.jpg
    Mav dr 12.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 45
  • Mav dr 13.jpg
    Mav dr 13.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 45
More updated pictures. Now were starting to look BAD A$$.
Nice Job Magnum Off- Road.

Attachments

• Mav dr 14.jpg
    Mav dr 14.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 49
  • Mav dr 15.jpg
    Mav dr 15.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Mav bumper 1.jpg
    Mav bumper 1.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Mav top.dr 1.jpg
    Mav top.dr 1.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Mav top 2.jpg
    Mav top 2.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 47
A few more updated pic's of the front bumper & LED bar. Getting closer to completion.

Attachments

• Mav bumper 3.jpg
    Mav bumper 3.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Mav bumper 2.JPG
    Mav bumper 2.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 32
  • LED Light bar 1.jpg
    LED Light bar 1.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 34
  • LED Light bar 2.jpg
    LED Light bar 2.jpg