Madness in the Mountains: July 8th-11th

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
get out of the Heat this summer! Bring your UTV, ATV or Dirt <NOBR style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_1_0>Bike</NOBR>. Ride with some of the industry leaders, see the latest from the manufactures. Enjoy the cool days at over 8000 feet and brisk evenings at the campfire.
DragonFire Racing Presents “Madness in the Mountains†a summer time ride event for everyone. Daniels Summit Lodge at Strawberry Reservoir offers a trail for everyone at every level. Single track motor bike rides that cover 100 mile loops, <NOBR style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_2_0>ATV</NOBR> and UTV trails that are endless and the mountains majestic beauty that is unparalleled.
Be part of the most exciting riding experience this summer. Come to DragonFire Racing: Madness in the Mountains.

Registration and additional information at:
Madness in the Mountains July 8-11 Daniels Summit Logde: Strawberry Reservoir: UTAH

Attachments

• Final madness in the mountains ad final.jpg
    Final madness in the mountains ad final.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
get out of the Heat this summer! Bring your UTV, ATV or Dirt <NOBR style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_1_0>Bike</NOBR>. Ride with some of the industry leaders, see the latest from the manufactures. Enjoy the cool days at over 8000 feet and brisk evenings at the campfire.
DragonFire Racing Presents “Madness in the Mountains†a summer time ride event for everyone. Daniels Summit Lodge at Strawberry Reservoir offers a trail for everyone at every level. Single track motor bike rides that cover 100 mile loops, <NOBR style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_2_0>ATV</NOBR> and UTV trails that are endless and the mountains majestic beauty that is unparalleled.
Be part of the most exciting riding experience this summer. Come to DragonFire Racing: Madness in the Mountains.

Registration and additional information at:
Madness in the Mountains July 8-11 Daniels Summit Logde: Strawberry Reservoir: UTAH
Rooms are selling out at the lodge, PM me if you need alternative hotels

Nice country up there. Strawberry Res. has campgrounds if needed. The summit is not very far from the lake. I'm in!

Here is some shots of the spot
IMG_0360.jpg

Hotair.jpg

I can’t wait for the event perfect get away for the Summer AZ heat. Here is a few more pic's of riding last season.
COPS.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Here are a few shots of Todd hard at work mapping out the trails for the ride in July. It’s a rough job but someone has to do it. This place is top notch no matter what sport you are doing.
SledWheelie.jpg

SledWheelie2.jpg

SledBoon.jpg

SledBoon2.jpg

Right! How funny is that. You should have seen the looks on people’s faces when that car was rolling around Mesa.<O:p</O:p

Hey guy’s, Just wondering if you guys are planning on going to the Madness in the Mountains event. What all are you bringing? I ride bikes normally and I love the UTV’s. I just want to get an idea of the variety of rides coming. Chime in please.
<O:p</O:p
Thanks,
Chris.

I wish I could commit but I just cant right now. I may heading to Germany later in July. Keep us all posted Chris! Looks like an awesome place

i live 15 minutes to strawberry and have done quite a bit of hunting up there, so if anyone needs info on dry camping places or close hotels or anything like that, hit me up. I will be there guys! Lots of riding to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back