Madhouse Motorsports makes its mark on worcs round 3

Madhouse Motorsports team driver keenan takes 1st place in class one at havasu yesterday. Keenan started in the second row 30 seconds behind row one and still took the lead. He did this in a completely stock xp900. Other Madhouse Motorsports had their fun. We had 2 cars end up on their lids one catch fire and another that broke the wheel studs off and lost a wheel. So a fun day for Madhouse! We at Madhouse Motorsports would also like to congradulate John Haggsma from Bakersfield with a 3rd place finish in class 3.

congrats keenan and madhouse,
looks like you guys are going to podium everytime you u guys take the start line. tough luck dj. congrat keenan for the 1st place finish. chad good job on the builds. talk to you this week.

Madhouse Motorsports team driver keenan takes 1st place in class one at havasu yesterday. Keenan started in the second row 30 seconds behind row one and still took the lead. He did this in a completely stock xp900. Other Madhouse Motorsports had their fun. We had 2 cars end up on their lids one catch fire and another that broke the wheel studs off and lost a wheel. So a fun day for Madhouse! We at Madhouse Motorsports would also like to congradulate John Haggsma from Bakersfield with a 3rd place finish in class 3.
Yeah I was behind that t-rex when it caught fire. We were flashing our lights, yelling and blowing our horn to try to get his attention. Im sure that he thought we just wanted to pass. He eventually pulled over I hope the damage wasnt too bad.

i thought the smell was coming from my rhino until a came around a turn and saw whitey and some track crew members using a fire extinguisher on the car. bad luck!

The Madhouse MS guys need to show up in force at the BITD Silver State 300. Sounds like you have the equipment, so let's do a little 300 mile cruise around Nevada. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back