Yamaha Lower Ball Joint/Uniball Cup?

Grampsride

Team Incognito
I bought a long travel kit, and it is missing the cup/spacer, or what ever you call the piece that fills the hole on the bottom of the front spindle once you press out the ball joint so that you can mount the uniball with the mis-alignment spacers. Does anybody kknow if they are all kind of universal, as far as other long travel kits that run a uniball on the lower arm? I know I can have some made, but I was wondering if maybe some one knew if they would work from another kit? It is a rancho kit that I have, and rancho has told me that all parts have been discontinued, whats out is out. thanks in advance.

I bought a long travel kit, and it is missing the cup/spacer, or what ever you call the piece that fills the hole on the bottom of the front spindle once you press out the ball joint so that you can mount the uniball with the mis-alignment spacers. Does anybody kknow if they are all kind of universal, as far as other long travel kits that run a uniball on the lower arm? I know I can have some made, but I was wondering if maybe some one knew if they would work from another kit? It is a rancho kit that I have, and rancho has told me that all parts have been discontinued, whats out is out. thanks in advance.

give us a call and we can send you one ours should work we use a 7/8" uniball on the lower

714-783-7491

Sorry, didn't see this till now, I think I may have it figured out, but if not, I will be calling you by wed to have you over night them bad boys to me. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back