lost and found at parker

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
some friends of mine found a UTV wheel with a green ball tire on it during the pre run if it is yours please PM me and we will work it out to get it returned :D

Lucas

I seen the custom creations entry come into the pit with their spare tire straps dangling on the first lap at midway. It may have a pink bead lock ring and they are sponsored by GBC. you might get a hold of lasher and see if he knows if they lost one.

hey thanks.... I would be so excited if this is mine.. mine has a pink beadlock we think we lost it between mile 20 and 27. It has a 26 in grim reaper on it... so bummed bran new tire on a itp ss 108 with omf pink beadlocks....

hey thanks.... I would be so excited if this is mine.. mine has a pink beadlock we think we lost it between mile 20 and 27. It has a 26 in grim reaper on it... so bummed bran new tire on a itp ss 108 with omf pink beadlocks....

ding ding ding we have a winner left you a message i will be heading to cali tomorrow maybe be ble to meet you to get the wheel and tire back to you pronto

YOUR THE MAN LUCAS!!! Thats awsome that somebody can go on the underground after a race and find there lost items.

Rep points...

you r telling me...Lucas rocks... I am so excited to get my tire back! utv underground rocks.... thank you..
Thank you Lucas!! u just made it a little less expensive for me this weekend!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

thanks but it is what all of us would do. when you guys/gals are preping the utv's buggys or trucks. grab a paint pen put your name, race car number and phone number on them then they will get back to you even faster . i have had a ton returned to me due to this one even came back 3 years later . jessi see ya tomorrow with your wheel and tire :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back