looking for new shocks for my rzr s

mc93yj

I have been looking at buying new shocks for my rzr s and am torn between afco silver series and kings.any one have either of these shocks that might be able to help me make a choice?It's been a month and I still can't make up my mind any help would be great.

Never heard of Afco.

I highly recommend Walker Evans shocks! Available from your Polaris dealer or through WER directly.

When it comes to Polaris I strongly reccomend 2 companies...

1st Walker Evans Racing! WER is a direct supplier for Polaris and does LOTS of testing directly with factory Polaris. Hands down some of the best products and service you will ever get! Best part is WER is a sponsor of UTVUnderground.com and may give you a discount for mentioning you are a member!!!

2nd FOX Racing Shox. So many companies are running Fox including Polaris themselves. There is lots of tuneability (is that a word) and lots of Fox's suppliers have valving specs per the Polaris products depending on the set up and terrain you run. Look to Magnum Offroad for Fox shocks!!! They too may throw you a bione by mentioning UTVUnderground.com

Bets of luck and FWIW I have heard lots of good things about the AFCO product line, I just have no first hand experience with the shocks.

I have been looking at buying new shocks for my rzr s and am torn between afco silver series and kings.any one have either of these shocks that might be able to help me make a choice?It's been a month and I still can't make up my mind any help would be great.

A lesser of an expense and a nice improvement is going with the progressive springs, Ive done a 1/2 dozen sets on customers cars , Ive don it on mine and i also have done a re-valve as well , pretty noticeable difference . PM me if you would like more info

I have got the progressive springs and they were great improvement just looking to get a little better shock I race here in indiana and its 6to 10 mile course over an hr time span.course has lots of whoops and couple of big jumps. I have a bb kit and can run out pretty good just seems to get a little hairy through the whoops sometimes and thinking a better shock might help.thanks for info I am gonna read up on the WER

we have been running the afco shocks on rhinos for a few years now, and they work awesome and are somewhat of a better price than most shocks.

X3 on Walker Evans, I ran the stock S shocks for almost a year, I wish I wouldnt have wasted my time.

They 2" bodied shocks for the RZR are awesome. So is the customer service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back