Polaris Long Travel Industries Suspension on a '15 XP1000

Mearsman - when you see this kit in person you can really appreciate the craftsmanship, design and the beauty. They truly are a piece of art.

He has been doing this for a long time and his long travel kit for Teryx is the cat's meow. My friend has been running it on his Kawi for 4 years without any issues. Brian does his homework with the King shock set up.

If I had the money, he would be on top of the list for kits I would buy.

This kit is super nice. I took a set home a while back and took some photos it. They are light, super strong construction and the fab work is next level. Get this kit on Santa's list ASAP.

I just put his kit on my T4.....it's a whole new vehicle!! Craftsmanship is insane

now im thinking of running the Hammers in the 300cc class.......LOL......I might have a chance

ive been to the shop. LTI makes top notch stuff. expect nothing less. im saving up for my LT kit as we speak.

While a 1:1 ratio might be great for tuning the bypass, on the coil selection it can be more difficult as you'll need a much lighter rate and the selection of springs might not be ideal. Struts work very well on passenger cars as they are practically 1:1 but OEM's can build springs as needed.

Our new +4 arms...
6af17f9dc104b7513d9b847bfe07399d.jpg
ea5923e42d85afdd58e4ece8c7974ad0.jpg

b5987547e19314a19517ac644be0293a.jpg

Craig Hall designs some great suspension components. Its amazing how many shops & teams he has designed parts for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back