KOH! The Elvis Fiasco Video!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Thanks to Brent Macias!

Hey guys!

I want to apologize for this chaos that happened at Elvis due to me breaking my equipment. The LAST thing that I wanted to do was compromise the race for anyone! With that said, first and second owe me a drink for this maylee!

Again, sorry fellas. My bad. This is ugly!

King of the Hammers 2012 Elvis Cyn UTV Race - YouTube

whats up with the outside assistance? guy with the video and radio helping you out. lol thanks for the video it was awesome. i timed myself and mitch and it looked like we went 4 seconds faster down the canyon. i wish i didnt have issues at the end i think we would of got him on time. always next year.

whats up with the outside assistance? guy with the video and radio helping you out. lol thanks for the video it was awesome. i timed myself and mitch and it looked like we went 4 seconds faster down the canyon. i wish i didnt have issues at the end i think we would of got him on time. always next year.

He was listed on our crew.

No other video that I'm aware of......

I carry a left and right spindle with ball joints and wheel bearings (as well as a single rear spindle) in my car. I was a little late to the party on Elvis though because of issues at the start. But, I would of loaned you a right spindle. Since my tool bag with the tools to change it fell off, you would of been on your own there!! Hell, I even run the same LSR kit!!

Rob

Next year you, Rob,& I should camp next to one another since where the only 3 with rhino's..... Where like the outkast

I carry a left and right spindle with ball joints and wheel bearings (as well as a single rear spindle) in my car. I was a little late to the party on Elvis though because of issues at the start. But, I would of loaned you a right spindle. Since my tool bag with the tools to change it fell off, you would of been on your own there!! Hell, I even run the same LSR kit!!

Rob

Thats very nice of you! I'll tell you what, I will be carrying all of the same next year, and/or have it in my chase rigs! It was hard to throw in the towel all because of one ball joint!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back