King Shock Test

El Kido

Running at johnson valley. Video came out super crappy from the compression. Didnt really do any edits. But I wasnt babying the whoops :p

[ame=http://youtu.be/74JP2A8SHZs]King Shock Test RZR XP @ Johnson Valley - YouTube[/ame]

hah larry i took my gf for a ride. ive neglected her. if we somehow ended up at the same place she wouldnt have been mad :p

i want to do the last race but i have no one to bust a trip with. and thats why i was gona do elsinore but if it raina i dont wana ruin stuff for no reason

So what did you think of the shocks? I have always liked kings shocks and the way they treat there customers.

they are amazing. track was so smooth. i was at the point wishing i had bigger jumps to hit.

when i had someone else in the vehicle the extra weight did not matter. over clearing the landing pad with 2 people and i barely scraped the bottom in the rear. but there was no pain.

when it was just me i couldnt even tell i was getting air thats how smooth it was.

i am very very pleased with the kit. emails by king had been replied within minutes.

im still waiting to see some cognito fox shocks with aftermarket springs ;)

i just cant believe how much of an improvement it was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back