King Of The Hammers Arctic Cat WildCat by D&P Performance

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
2012ArcticCatWildCat1000KingOfTheHammersUTVUndergroundcom_002.jpg

The D&P Performance / On Track Racing 2012 Arctic Cat WildCat​

Check out this sweet Arctic Cat WildCat Sponsored by D and P Performance out of Utah that has been built for the 2012 King Of The Hammers. The Wildcat, owned and piloted by Todd Stephensen built this machine alongside his buddy and well known Ultra4 driver Dean Bulloch. The WildCat features Walker Evans Racing Wheels, Custom Cage & Lexan Panels, under-the-hood WARN Winch, Mastercraft Seats, Half Windshield, and much more. Look for this hot new UTV at the 2012 King Of The Hammers!

2012ArcticCatWildcatKingOfTheHammersUTVUndergroundcom_002.jpg

2012ArcticCatWildcatKingOfTheHammersUTVUndergroundcom_001.jpg

2012ArcticCatWildcatKingOfTheHammersUTVUndergroundcom_003.jpg

2012ArcticCatWildcatKingOfTheHammersUTVUndergroundcom_004.jpg

2012ArcticCatWildCat1000KingOfTheHammersUTVUndergroundcom_001.jpg

That came out sweet. Going to be real interesting to see how it does. Crazy where they brought the winch line out at.

Looks great but I have a question for you guys running KOH, why aren't you running bigger tires?
I see a lot of KOH rigs with what looks like are only 25" tires. I would think you'd be want 28" or 30" tires just to help clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great but I have a question for you guys running KOH, why aren't you running bigger tires?
I see a lot of KOH rigs with what looks like are only 25" tires. I would think you'd be want 28" or 30" tires just to help clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing....the WC has plenty of room if it ran a different offset.

those tires are the new 28in tire and they are a perfect fit for that machine. we are going to try hard to show up at a couple worcs races.

those tires are the new 28in tire and they are a perfect fit for that machine. we are going to try hard to show up at a couple worcs races.

Wow those are 28"s? They just don't look that tall. Are those 14" or 15" wheels?
Definitely a nice lookin build, really like that cage.

Good luck at KOH!

14in wheels special build from walker evans racing. they are now available for wildcat. they also have the inner ring welded in for support. talk to brian at walker evans for details or you can go through us for wheels.

Can someone seriously see over the steering wheel? ( yes i do believe is a tilt wheel) just looks like the top of the seat is at the very bottom of the wheel when tilted down even...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back