Keenan Rogerson XP965

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
Here is a vid of some dyno tuning on Keenan Rogerson's Queen Racing Terminator XP965. I will post up Dyno results after he does the next race. it hits the rev limiter at 9450..
shhh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLAamW6fLjM&feature=player_embedded]Queen Racing XP965 - YouTube[/ame]

i cant wait till the next race.
cognito shocks by FOX
Queen racing engine
i cant wait till the next race.

larry thats keenans car ......with the cognito suspension and queen motor he will be there i dont know about justin thats same weekend as ssss. ill be at both hanging out ima crash in your new rig!!!

HEY JUSTIN WILL YOU BE RACING THE WORCS RACE AT GLEN HELEN?

No the Teryx wont be racing, the motor is out of the car but i havent tore into it yet to find out what kind of mess i have.

For Glen Helen, i am all about supporting Team Cognito cars of Keenan Rogerson and Jeremiah Staggs, and of course any other cars that we be sporting Cognito product!

No the Teryx wont be racing, the motor is out of the car but i havent tore into it yet to find out what kind of mess i have.

For Glen Helen, i am all about supporting Team Cognito cars of Keenan Rogerson and Jeremiah Staggs, and of course any other cars that we be sporting Cognito product!

im sporting cognito what does it take to get on the team

im sporting cognito what does it take to get on the team
Sounds like you are going to race Glen Helen, NICE! We will jump you in before the race LOL! just kidding :)

Sport, support, and SPREAD THE WORD of Cognito and consider yourself part of the team :D

Looking forward to Glen Helen then I plan to come down to SSSS on sunday morning.:D Keenan will be kicking some booty in that RZR for sure.

Last edited:
The rzr is going to run great for Glen Helen After a couple test runs with Queen Racing this past weekend the car ran so hard I didn't want to stop driving, but having a motor builder like Mark he is determined to make it run to it's full potential. Can't wait to see how much more Mark can tweak out of it. The next race is going to be exciting. Don't worry Justin, Whitie will pick up class 2 for cognito with a little support from po-flow.

The rzr is going to run great for Glen Helen After a couple test runs with Queen Racing this past weekend the car ran so hard I didn't want to stop driving, but having a motor builder like Mark he is determined to make it run to it's full potential. Can't wait to see how much more Mark can tweak out of it. The next race is going to be exciting. Don't worry Justin, Whitie will pick up class 2 for cognito with a little support from po-flow.
good luck I will see you guys down there

Well you got to have confidence in people. I haven't been let down yet by them. The ride is worth the wait.

Looks awesome Keenan!! I have been so darn busy this weekend this is the first time I got to take a look at it.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back