Just starting need help

Trimino525

Just starting my racing career. Just bought a rzr 800 hopefully racing bitd sportsman class. I need a forced air helmet for cheap if possible Parker pumper. Let me know what else I should have. I have racing suit the car is already set up for racing. I deffinitly need to prep it but other wise really great car! If possible let me know some good sites I can find good quality for cheap. And what is recommended the force air on the top or side of the helmet? Let me know what anyone comes up with I appricate it!

I looked at that post it's an extra large helmet I won't be able to fit in that but thanks what's better a forced air on top of the head or the side of the helmet?

Welcome Jeffery! Ask Preston what he thinks. His helmet has air on the top. We have always used side air, so I don't know any different. I can get you a good deal on a pumper. Call me if you need anything else.... By the way, that's a really nice looking car! ;)

Welcome Jeffery! Ask Preston what he thinks. His helmet has air on the top. We have always used side air, so I don't know any different. I can get you a good deal on a pumper. Call me if you need anything else.... By the way, that's a really nice looking car! ;)

What's Preston's number Facebook me it and I love it it's so fun!!! Also if possible I need some new seat belts thoughs things will not tighten for nothing! Haha

You need to be careful with the top air as lots of cars don't have enough head clearance for them. I haven't spent enough time in a top air helmet to tell you if its better or not but I know a lot of racers like them. I really like my side air and like the fact that I can always get in somebody else's ride and not have a clearance issue. I also like having my radio cord and the pumper hose together so I'm not looking for multiple things when I'm getting in or out. As for your belts:rolleyes: If they won't tighten or stay tight you need to replace them. You don't want to come loose in a big wreck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back