It's Rumpkin Season

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Are you guys ready to do some Rumpkin hunting this year?
rumpkin-sale-sm1.jpg

Starting tomorrow at 8AM (PDT) we will be hiding one Rumpkin somewhere on the website each morning for 6 days (21st through 26th). These could be ANYWHERE on the website. If you find one, click on it to reveal a coupon code for a certain amount of store credit. These were found within minutes last year so we've definitely made them harder, however, you should already have your shopping cart ready to go because the coupon code only works once! First one to find the Rumpkin and use the coupon code gets the store credit!
Click the image below for more info:

I honestly didn't think I'd have to say this, but the first Rumpkin has not been found yet! There's a lot of people searching the website right now. Now's your chance to find it before anyone else. $150 store credit for being the first person to find the Rumpkin and use the coupon code!! Log in, build your cart, and start hunting!

Today's Rumpkin has been found! Thanks for hunting guys. Don't forget, a new one will be hidden same time tomorrow morning!

What's goin on guys? You looking for the Rumpkin? This one is definitely not as hard to find as the yesterday's, but it's still well hidden. Find it, use the coupon code, and get $50 dollars off your order. Need a hint?

Okay, that hint may have been too obvious... Rumpkin has been found! Thanks guys, another one will be hidden tomorrow at 8AM PDT

Dang that was fast, $200 Rumpkin was found! There's 3 more Rumpkins left guys, next one will be hidden tomorrow morning.

Hey Guys, Hope you had a good weekend. Today is the last Rumpkin hunt. I'm about to hide it on the website but I wanted to give you guys a heads up, Saturday and Sunday's Rumpkins were found really quick, so be sure to log in now, build your cart, and start hunting!! I'll post here when it's found.

Wow... Well okay, That's it. This year's annual Rumpkin hunt is officially over. Thanks for everyone who participated this year and congrats to those that found a Rumpkin! Keep in mind though guys, today is the last day of our Halloween / Camp RZR 15% sale. Last day to save on equipment you may want for your Halloween Trip this weekend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back