I think it's time

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
to replace my mighty 570. As you have all seen that little machine has taken just about all I could put it through, but I think it's had enough of my abuse. It needs a less abusive owner because it still runs great but alas it is getting fed up with me and it's protesting a bit, so it's time to update.
One more rally to go to in June and it's up for sale! I don't think $5000 is too much to ask with all the extras that comes with it.
So, I'm looking into a 900 S because it has the suspension I need. I got plenty of HP to keep up with you slow pokes but I need better suspension for my old and ailing bones. Gotta stay at 60" for my local trails and have a budget ( gotta get a trailer too) so don't try to talk me into a General or Turbo 1000. Aint gonna happen!

Me too. This will be in my trailer next ride:
2016-Polaris-RZR-XP-Turbo-EPS-Orange-Action.jpg

Nope. They told me the MSRP was $29K. WTF!!! The turbo MSRP is $24K. Then they told me $22K OTD. No way! I went to Mountain Motorsports and they quoted me $24K OTD with PRP seats and 5 point harnesses. I'm still trying to go lower and want an OTD of ~$21K. Talking with Bert's right now and they are still a bit high but I've read some real bad things about them and their service etc... Not sure what I'm going to do just yet but I think I may hit up NCY and see what they can do. One good thing is Polaris has the 1.99% financing right now if you don't take a rebate. I'm in no big hurry and I'm definitely not an impulse buyer. I'll move when the price is fair. I hate all of this front loaded crap they throw in... freight and prep charges, yeah right.

Mountain Motorsports might be your best price. I hear good things about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get the best price you can and do your own maintenance..... Don't buy the warranty cool-aid either :/

I agree. Just drive the crap out of it the first 6 months before the warranty runs out. Oil changes and diff fluid changes are super easy.

I would probably wait and at least take a peek at what Yamaha is supposed to release tomorrow.

I would also hope for a mid year clutch fix from Polaris as well, or maybe a Camp RZR fix.

Turbos do have a lot of potential though, great bottom end torque and throttle response are what i noticed on the one i drove.

Mountain Motorsports might be your best price. I hear good things about them.

Agreed. Bert's said there is still 1.99% financing and pressed me real hard to put a down payment on it. All four other dealers said that's not true. I feel like they're pulling a fast one.

I really liked talking with Tony at Mountain.

Just get the best price you can and do your own maintenance..... Don't buy the warranty cool-aid either :/

Roger that Garrett. No extended this time. I always do all my own maintenance unless I have to buy expensive special tools.

I would probably wait and at least take a peek at what Yamaha is supposed to release tomorrow.

I would also hope for a mid year clutch fix from Polaris as well, or maybe a Camp RZR fix.

Turbos do have a lot of potential though, great bottom end torque and throttle response are what i noticed on the one i drove.

While it is intriguing, I've learned to never buy anything the first model year. I do want to see what they offer up though.

Go to NCY and ask for Jim his the owner tell him Cisco Kid set yea and that he better give you a dam good deal if he does not let me know ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back