huge thanx to jason @ rugged radio's

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
big thanks to jason @ rugged radio's for going out of his way to help me choose the rite set up for my needs and for giving me a killer utv underground discount.

I thought I overheard you on our RF barstow day ride that you were anti-headset and all about speakers and subs? LOL

i am this is for my helmet

Cool deal.
I wouldn't even think of racing without some type of verbal communication with my race crew.
IMHO in car units and communication with headsets or helmets is better in lieu of all that external speakers and sub setups.

Cool deal.
I wouldn't even think of racing without some type of verbal communication with my race crew.
IMHO in car units and communication with headsets or helmets is better in lieu of all that external speakers and sub setups.
the external speakers and sub setup in the xp is just for music<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Rugged is the only way to go. So now I can sing to you larry at primm on the special channel.

Don't forget to run a recorder through the intercom so we can all here your beautiful voice! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back