Hoser

ktm265

After reading about Trever it reminded me of a recent exchange I had with guy named Hoser who must be related somehow to Trever... Lesson here is to just do your homework folks, it's out there and not hard to find.

Hoser owns a website dedicated to the Honda Oddysses/Pilots... my FL400R build project I have going here, I had posted also on his site. At first he was pretty cool with the project, then we started talking about tie-rods on another thread and sort of rubbed each other wrong...then talked about suspension and various ideas that my fabricator AJ and I were doing and all of sudden Hoser's posts turn negative and starts name calling...Well as it turns out, I guess old Hoser sells LT systems and got bent out of shape when we built one using stock parts off Ebay and the shelves...He eventually banned me and AJ and advised me to find another site to post on...so we did. I took Hoser's advice, found another FL400R site to exchange information...wow the information I got was pretty amazing. Seems our self proclaimed suspension expert Hoser is banned on several sites, and not well received on some RZR sites...maybe even here, I don't know....seems some LT suspension for the FL400R he designed turns out to be...how should we put this...simply junk...made by what I was told was "black pipe and has digressive rates"...
icon_%20rofl.gif
I was told there is some YouTube video I need to go check out in regards to that...Seriously if you're buying parts or services from this guy, you may want to have his work double checked by real experts...

Normally I would take information like this as one person had a bad experiance with him...but it seems a lot of people from several sites besides AJ and I have had bad experiances with him...can't run from your history I guess, sooner or later it comes back to you.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back