All UTV's Helmets????

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Who wears a helmet while playing in the desert? Do your kids wear helmets? MX Helmet or Full Face?

I am looking for a good helmet for my kids. I have a 2.5 year old and a 6 year old. I am thinking about BMX helmets so they are lighter.

What do you use?

Kathy and I wear Snow Board Helmets. They are very light weight, they allow the use of BTH Radio headsets, they have removable ear pads for cold weather and vents that open for warm weather. Plus you can eat and drink very easy, unlike a full face or MX Helmet. Here is a pic of the ones we use and a link to the site.Giro G10MX helmet for snow

Attachments

• Giro G-10 MX.jpg
    Giro G-10 MX.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yup! Started last season!

Warm head, no sand in face, ears, or eyes is a plus! Not to mention filtered fresh air!

I wear a mx helmet because it is much more comfortable than my full helmet. I don't drive without one.

We all wear helmets always. Sometimes my son prefers his mx helmet to the full face pumper but as long as he has one on I don't care.

When my kids were smaller I had them wear their bicycle helmets because they were lighter and easier on their necks. Now they wear the dirt bike helmets. Luckily havent needed them yet...

Probably just jinxed myself :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back