Hello My Dirty Friends !

Hello everyone-<O:p</O:p
Just wanted to drop in to introduce myself to the forum. I have been inflicted with the UTV sickness since 2004.<O:p</O:p
I have owned a few UTV’s-2004 Yamaha Rhino chopped/dropped/Rotaxed –Polaris RZR S Custom Build-and currently a Can Am Commander. The sickness is starting to infect me once again and believe a Polaris XP1K might be the cure!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
I would like to introduce my business Offroad Careers.com which could potentially benefit UTVUNDERGROUND venders and members. The off-road industry is rapidly evolving & growing.
This opens up career opportunities for all levels of employment from the manufacturing environment to upper level executive jobs. Where do you go to find these opportunities?<O:p</O:p
This was the question I asked myself when searching the internet - business to business in search of a new career opportunity in the off-road industry. Unable to find what I was looking for on the big box sites, it was apparent the industry lacked a specific off-road career site.

This is how Offroad Careers was born. If there are any companies needing assistance in filling vacancies please contact me. Interested applicants can apply for openings free!
Current opportunities with 4 Wheel Parts/Polaris/Suzuki/Magnum Offroad is live now!
Big Thanks to Joey D for the great site and support for offroadcareers.com!<O:p</O:p
Bill Hogan<O:p</O:p
CEO<O:p</O:p
Offroad Careers<O:p</O:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back