HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM

Feliz Cumpleanos Senior Jim!!! I heard you should drink the water down there, it helps with digestion......:D:D

WE SHOULD TALK SMACK ABOUT HIS NEW CAR BECAUSE HE ISN'T HERE. :D HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER SO HIS IMUNE SYSTEM WOULD BECOME INVINCIBLE.

Holly Crap again? My god he will do anything for attention. Happy Birthday you old fart.
Love ya the Pruett's

PS: Carin said she had something for you, but need an airline ticket to give it to you, Whatever that means!

A BIG Happy B'Day to you young man! I hope you had a great one. Do tell what did you get? A new Ice Cream machine? Yipee!!! It's gonna be a good riding year. :D

Man I love birthdays, only 2 more months until mine....

A BIG Happy B'Day to you young man! I hope you had a great one. Do tell what did you get? A new Ice Cream machine? Yipee!!! It's gonna be a good riding year. :D

Man I love birthdays, only 2 more months until mine....

You can count that high:eek: Love you man!:D
Kathy's is on Sunday, I had better go shopping:eek: Think she would want RZR parts?:D

Was wondering where the old guy was, hope it was great jimmy, Did u frolic through any apple orchards? I ask cause I know it's ur fav thing to do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back