Great Cal City Desert Challenge 150 FDL RACE FLYER

pride_in_motion

December 18th California City. This is your last chance this year to see the future of UTV racing in the deserts of California! The price for entry is not going to be beat! The course is nothing short of perfection for UTV's! FORMULA DESERT LITES is here for you, our rules are written with input from you the racer. We are implementing a Competition review board process to take the guesswork out of assessing penalties. Pre-Running on Friday till 5:00PM followed by Tech/Registration in California City.

Attachments

• Untitled 1.pdf
    173.6 KB · Views: 11
December 18th California City. This is your last chance this year to see the future of UTV racing in the deserts of California! The price for entry is not going to be beat! The course is nothing short of perfection for UTV's! FORMULA DESERT LITES is here for you, our rules are written with input from you the racer. We are implementing a Competition review board process to take the guesswork out of assessing penalties. Pre-Running on Friday till 5:00PM followed by Tech/Registration in California City.

Here's a copy of the flyer

Attachments

• DEC18flyer.jpg
    DEC18flyer.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 16
I will be doing tech inspection on Friday the 17th at the start finish line located at 138th and Proctor California City. I will be doing tech from noon to 6:00pm and then continue tech at registration at the Pizza Factory in Cal City. I can do late tech the morning of the race but you will need to contact me in advance if possible.

I was thinking about coming to this race but my ride has the stock tank vent. What exactly do I need to change to be race ready?

Just got this from Lucho the promoter FDL is running with.

You still have three days to sign up for the final event of the season, SuperCourse #6 – “150†in Cal-City at the AVE Ranch, Proctor and 138<sup>th</sup>.
We just finished marking the first 24 miles of the course today and you will not believe what we have in store for you! Some of the incredible panoramas of the course, as it climbs the hills overlooking Edwards Air Force Base, the great Murrock Dry Lake, vistas of the Eastern Sierra and the Tehachapi Mountains, allows you to see 360-degrees of crystal-clear desert. The course is challenging but we can guarantee you the most fun course we have ever put together for this series.
You can sign up until Friday, December 17<sup>th</sup> at the Pizza Factory for the regular entry fee. Saturday’s entries go up $25.00. You can also fax or e-mail now to get a starting time. Each competitors leave on their own minute at 30-second intervals from the next racer. You are racing the desert, and your time. Be sure to contact IRC to rent and order your IRC Tracking unit. Go to: www.racetheworld.net

Here is the link to his website. Alta Vista Events Super Course #6 Remember come out and race, if you cannot race, the course is open after the event and small meeting to find out what the UTV drivers want in our series. You will find out just how perfect the area is for our series!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back