Glamis NEW YEARS - OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Site Ride Weekend

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
OK folks, I can't give all the details just yet but if you are on the fence on where to go for New Years weekend then just set Glamis as your destination NOW. We are gonna go in full force and there will be a PARTY. As I can spill details I will but it will be more than just UTVUnderground.com, however we are a major part of this event.

WHO'S IN?

If I still have my car Ill be down...but Ill have to load up and leave on the 1st cause I AM NOT/ WILL NOT wear a helmet to ride:mad:

That's the plan! You say party and Im in. Plus last year I got shafted for my birthday..so this year I want to Party!

We are in. I am working a lot right now and will need a few dune trips to relax. And I cannot wait for the big party with the unannounced host.

Trailers will be at storage so it should be a go for us! Joey always likes to tease us! keep us waiting, I hope it is not some Donald Trump announcement :D:D

We just may be in on this party, We will already be there the day after Christmas, but might have to stay a little longer than planed......We will see.

we will have to do a south park meet and great ride too?
dec 26th to the 2nd wash 2 for us
Glamis = DelaRon Motorsports

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back