Glamis 1/25

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Thought I'd post up a few pics of our run out to Glamis this weekend. Good times for sure! One of the best trips out yet!!!

The crew at Olds

IMGP0001.jpg

Bill's Rotax Rhino does WORK in Glamis! All in 2wd!!!

IMGP0002.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

Tommy's car (soon to be chopped & dropped)

IMGP0003.jpg

IMGP0052.jpg

IMGP0012.jpg

Chad's Teryx with the cage, bumper, and tins we just finished. Soon to get Magnum Offroad LT, Rugged Intercom, and a lightbar. Chad has done alot of performance upgrades and this thing BARKS!!!

IMGP0005.jpg

IMGP0023.jpg

IMGP0011.jpg

Carlos made duning look easy in his 450, back and forth to China Wall like it was his regular comute! If I didn't know I would have thought it was a 660 for sure!!! Keep an eye on this car. Soon to get a motor swap and full race chassis.

IMGP0057.jpg

My car ran awesome the entire time! Couldn't have been happier.

IMGP0004.jpg

IMGP0006.jpg

IMGP0015.jpg

Here's a couple shots on our way to China Wall (with a couple pit stops of course).

IMGP0030.jpg

IMGP0028.jpg

This picture basically sums it up. If you haven't been, you'll never understand!

IMGP0038.jpg

Another pit stop back in the big bowls

IMGP0040.jpg

IMGP0044.jpg

Always representing!!!

IMGP0047.jpg

Untill next time......

DAMNNNNNNNNN!!! Sick Pics Dan!! Your car looks baaaaaddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

I am hating!!!

Sounds good to me!!!! Can we just drive in the Rhino's from Ocotillo Wells to Superstion to Plaster City to Gordons to Glamis????? LOL I want to hit it all!!!!!

Looks like another good trip

THE MILK MAN TEARS IT UP..Nice pics,looks like you guys had a great time out there..

Last edited:
Great Pics. Kept an eye out for you guys but never saw you. Couldn't ask for a better weekend of weather.

Dope trip !
Perfect weather and a perfect group of dumb ass's to rip some bowls with !

To top it off -no crowds or traffic !

I think I saw Tommy stop at the field of sheep on the way back though ??:eek:

You'll be there soon enough JD. Let's shoot for the end of Feb!!!

got hung up and couldnt make it last weekend but im definately going out the last weekend of feb (b-day).... lets do this dano & noshoey!!!!!! :eek:

All-Time!! I had a blast out in the dunes with the crew! Good pics D!

I'm pumped on my project REX.... Can't wait for the next trip!

We'll get air shots in!

The REX looks sick now with the cage and panels C-Gib!! Big improvement! Did you get that rack put in yet????

Sho, we just spoke so you know we are going to try and have my car done to make this run!

Those are some nice rides! I am going to have to make it out for one of these trips. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back