Getting new seats ?????

edeuce

I have 2012 RZR 800S. Looking for seats, but can't sit in any b4 I buy. I'm 6' not 210ish. Looking for a seat that's holds me in place. Tired of using my left knee on my door ! Anyway, just looking for some real time seat info. Seat u have and y u like it and they holding up. I was looking @ TS Excel, PRP GT and Pro Armor Sniper seats. Does anyone use cloth incert instead of vinyl ? How does it hold up ? A lot questions , but these r expensive to get then not like ! Thanks, Eddie

PRP makes some out of cloth... like a tweed type material. The vinyl is nice because its marine grade and can be hosed off. Lots of nice seats out there to pick from. Good luck.

Have a RZR4 800 - I am a larger guy and the stock seats just didn't get it done. Not only did I not really fit correctly in the seat it did not provide the comfort I was looking for. I ended up doing a lot of research and many calls to multiple seat manufacturers and ended up with Twisted Stitch Vortex seats. They treated me good from the get go and made sure what I was looking for was in the seat they built for me. The results were great, no more problems and I feel great after long hard rides. There's a lot of seat manufactures out there, just be certain to do your research.

http://www.twistedstitchinc.com/

I'M 6'1 and 210 lbs and I have the bs sand seats in the xp 2 and the xp4 and we really like them and Judy is real nice to deal with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back