Friar Engineering / John Deere Gator Race Team - Henderson 250

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
2011BITDHenderson250byUTVUnderground_020.jpg

Friar Engineering / John Deere Gator Race Team - Henderson 250

On December 3rd Friar Engineering Racing competed at the Best in the Desert Transwest Ford Henderson 250 in Henderson Nevada, the last of the 6 race series. This event was contested on a single day with three different races. The first race being a multi lap Grand Prix style event for Motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s contested on a 45mile loop. The Friar Engineering John Deere XUV825i Gator was driven by Scott Martinez with co-driver Dustin Brodwolf. Everything went well; the car ran flawlessly with no problems of any kind finishing in 5th place in the Pro UTV class. What should be noted is that all 9 starters in the class finished. With this finish the Friar Engineering John Deere XUV825i Gator finished the season in 4th place in points out of 24 cars in the class. We at Friar Engineering are very pleased with the results of this year’s new race program with the John Deere Gator and look forward to even greater success in the future.

Thank you to all of our sponsors, Fox Shoxs, Douglas Wheel and Tire, PRP Seats, KC Hilites HID Lights, Team Clutch, Tire Balls, Odyssey Battery, FMF Exhaust, Completive Metals and IMS Fueling systems. Without your products and support, and the support of AA Equipment, AROS Trailer Supply, Racer X motorsports, Chula Vista Electric, UTV Underground and Phoenix Specialty Printing this result would not have been possible. We worked very hard this year to give all of our partners all of the exposure we could. The race car was viewed by thousands of fans and spectators. The car was displayed in all of the contingency events except for the first race at Parker, competed in all 6 races and was viewed on the web through multiple sites. Some pictures from contingency the race from UTV Underground are attached.

Plans for next season for the Friar Engineering Racing John Deere XUV825i Gator race program is still up in the air. We’ll keep you posted as plans firm up.

Thank you,

Scott Martinez

1911 Pro UTV

2011BITDHenderson250byUTVUnderground_009.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back