Factory UTV Polaris RZR XP 900 UHMW Rock Sliders

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
futv_xp_sliders.jpg

Factory UTV Polaris RZR XP 900 UHMW Rock Sliders

Factory UTV, the first name in UTV undercarriage protection introduces another industry first with their Polaris RZR XP 900 UHMW Rock Sliders. These sliders are constructed from ultra tough UHMW providing that rugged yet very slick UHMW protection to your vulnerable and exposed RZR XP 900 rocker panels. These sliders offer extreme protection for the xtreme performance XP 900 without robbing you of much needed ground or side clearance. You won't find any low hanging hardware common on other rocker panel protection products, these mount high and tight with no drilling or cutting required. Combine them with FUTV's other UHMW protection products for the ultimate RZR XP protection package.

About Factory UTV Products
Factory UTV, Inc. FUTV is leading UTV parts and accessories manufacturer well known as the industry pioneers who brought UHMW UTV protection systems to the UTV Marketplace. A family owned and run enterprise, our Sacramento Ca based manufacturing facility prides itself on delivering innovative new products to the ever growing UTV aftermarket and backing those products with unparalleled customer service. We are first and foremost enthusiast and bring decades of off roading experience to UTV parts design and fabrication. Check us out at Factory UTV Parts Accessories UTV News or give us a call 916-207-8335

Does anybody know if these rock sliders will work on a 2008 rzr with fullbore plastic???

They make a different model for the 800... I just installed these on my XP and FUTV nailed it...nice product

Ya they look very nice,the fit looks perfect,I see they make them for the 800,the s-model to fit the fender flairs but I dont know how different the fullbore plastic is??and they are closed for spring break for the week.May just have to wait for them to get back.:confused:

Does anybody know if these rock sliders will work on a 2008 rzr with fullbore plastic???

Sorry just saw this thread. Call the shop and talk to David 916-383-2730, he might need some measurements, but I'm sure we can cook something up for you.

Best skid plates on the market. I have been running the same set on my 800 since 09' without any issues. I beat them up all the time at WORCS. I have a set for my 900 also without any problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back