EVO1K KOH build

EVO1K

1472949_10200976008387906_1929523547_n.jpg

photo.php

some pic Of a RZR1000 We will be Running in the 2014 KOH & ultra 4 races, we are new To the UTV world,and it looks like a blast!!!

Looks good! Got any more pics?

What are your plans for the rest of it?

Also there is a King of the Hammer's forum down in the racing section.

Lots of Plans !!!
we will be building a long arm we have some Evo spec King shocks built now
Method bead locks ,Mastercraft 4g Seats , Mastercraft nets, Sparco steering, warn winch,Custom fuel cell, PCI intercom system.
Sorry about the picks I have to figure out how to get them on the site. :confused:

Love the EVO jeep products, does this mean you guys might be testing the waters in the UTV community and products? Mel has an unreal Jeep so i can only imagine what this RZR will look and perform like when its all said and done. looking forward too seeing the build.

Love the EVO jeep products, does this mean you guys might be testing the waters in the UTV community and products? Mel has an unreal Jeep so i can only imagine what this RZR will look and perform like when its all said and done. looking forward too seeing the build.

thanks for the positive words
Mel

Very nice! I see Nitto is helpin ya out but I surely wouldn't run the Dune Grapplers for KOH! Will they give ya a set of Mud or Trail Grapplers?:D

Very nice! I see Nitto is helpin ya out but I surely wouldn't run the Dune Grapplers for KOH! Will they give ya a set of Mud or Trail Grapplers?:D

Nitto sas been a suporter of us for Years on the Offroad Side
We run them all !! 15 inch in something small enough is the issue with there brand.
We were blowing through the 30 inch mongral every weekend .so the LTtire has helped abought 400 miles on then already.

Mel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back