DuneFest 2014

OK Steve. I'll call tomorrow and book a parking reservation or camp pass for the event out there. Thanks again for the info, I cant wait for this even. I have been wanting to go for the past three years.

Right on man. If you need anything else let me know. I'm riding with the group that will be at Walmart this weekend I'll let them know what the plan is.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sand camp E is booked. Man I was reading the info like it was $175.00 a day...lol.. I was like WTF !! lol.. Any way thanks for the info. Now Im good now I just need to save my money for GAS to get there and back...:eek:

71 more days and counting...

Steve it was good to meet you and your buddy yesterday. Hope you made it home ok and enjoy that sweat ass cage. See you in the sand box soon.

Right on Bart yup we made it home just fine we were tired but it was worth it.

View attachment 12446
Here is a pic of it on the trailer. Lol Rick put it together originally but since then RPM has done allot of work to it. Putting trailing arms, RPM gear box, turbo and a bunch of other stuff. It has brand new cv's and is ready to go he got some fancy polished 930 cv on the inside and rebuilt the 570 outers.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400541805726.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400541805726.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya