DuneFest 2011 - Winchester Bay, OR Aug. 3-7

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Dunefest.png

DuneFest 2011 - Official Website - Reedsport/Winchester Bay, Oregon

UTVUnderground is going to try and head up to Oregon this year for DuneFest. We are going to try and make some things happen to ensure we get there to cover this one of a kind event!!! Who here is planning on going?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yMsfP9icVVI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry I meant to put a roll call here
so lets start one
Joey we expect you to come up with Jon Crowley this year...we had a good time last year...

who's going & where are you staying

1 BLR & LBR..DP RV Park 29,44 & ??

I am not going to jump on the list yet but I am pretty sure I am making the trip. Possibly with Magnum Dan from Magnum Offroad & Jon Crowley

I am interested but have no idea where to stay for this event. I have the truck/camper and trailer but i we were to make it I'd want to camp with you guys. I will watch the thread.

Don't wanna wait too long, things are already getting booked up for camping, call the Winchester Bay Chamber of Commerce and ask them what your options are 541-271-3495.

Don't wanna wait too long, things are already getting booked up for camping, call the Winchester Bay Chamber of Commerce and ask them what your options are 541-271-3495.

I appreciate that info, but my life and my wife's job don't let me move that quickly. I will talk to her this weekend and see if she thinks she can take the time away form work. she is an office manager for a very busy insurance agent, and this would have to be requested as her "annual leave" to make it guaranteed this far out.
Sucks, but that is the way it is.

I am interested but have no idea where to stay for this event. I have the truck/camper and trailer but i we were to make it I'd want to camp with you guys. I will watch the thread.

As of now I believe the only sites left are in Camp E, a few in Camp D and then spaces available in the parking lot at Salmon Harbor...Barbara

Wow, it sounds almost sold out already. Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps next year. I would want to camp with the UTVUG gang if I was going, but that does not sound likely.
If this won't work we will probably plan on a houseboat for a week down here closer to home for our big summer trip, take the ski boat and other water toys.
We had a ball the last time we were up there, a few days at Siltcoos/Driftwood II then down at Horsefall, but it has been over 10 years. bought a bunch of fresh seafood in Florence and went back to camp for a huge seafood buffet..I can still remember that meal!

Jon..are you taking about the last man standing race or the ET drags...

Last man standing race. And it would be nice to open up that course a bit for the UTVs. It was pretty small last year. OK for ATVs, but UTVs need a bit more room.

All events - we did not stand a change against the turbos UTV's. While a cool event, we were gonna pass this year due to the turbo issue.

The only 3 events for UTV's that I know of are Drags, Pulls & last man standing and a non turbo Rhino won drags & Pulls....

Last man standing race. And it would be nice to open up that course a bit for the UTVs. It was pretty small last year. OK for ATVs, but UTVs need a bit more room.

Thanks Jon, Lance & I will see what we can do to maybe change this or at least bring it to light for them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back