Dunaway Ride Report

WELL IT SEEMS WE ALL ARE RECIEVING OUR TICKETS AND BAIL, WILL TRY AND GET AHOLD OF EVERYONE AND DECIDE WHAT WE WANT TO DO. I STILL THINK WE SHOULD FIGHT TO GET IT REDUCED IF ANYTHING. GIVE ME YOUR OPIONIONS:confused:

well not sure if it is going to be worth it to take the time off work, plead not guilty then have to come back on another date and contest it and plea our case. im going to go to the court on monday and see if there is any way to talk to the D.A. and have a meeting with him and everyone involved pryer to the court date.
can some one get me some maps with the trail we used to come over the hill into the state park area, so i can take it with me monday

Fight it together, the worst that could happen is that they reduce the fine and you all have to pay it. For the guys that can't make the court date, do a written declaration to be read aloud during every body else's hearing. Fight it, its supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. If you dont want to ruffle any feathers and let uncle sam take more of your money, by all means go ahead.

went to the court house today to check on what are options are. we will all have to appear in court at the same time before or on the set court date and enter a plea of not guilty at that time you will have to pay the fine/bail fee ($275), then another court date will be set to hear the case.personally i would love to fight it but i cant afford two days off work with all the time i have already taken to take care off my wife, the fine is what i would loose in one day off. you will be reimburst like the letter says that we all received if you were to win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back