DragonFire NEW short video (Quick Release Steering Wheel Kit)

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
It’s no secret that the DragonFire Quick Release Steering Wheel kit is one cool product. Check out this new short video that shows yet another reason why this is one product you will want to have on your UTV.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnvHX8V5EE]DragonFire Quick Release Steering Wheel - YouTube[/ame]

Nice video. The install part was probably the best I have seen. May want to make a stand alone video for that and post that on youtube as well.

I also learned that dragon fire employees steel from each other. :)

We are trying to move towards having all instructions come in written form with the package and in Video form on our channel, of course you guys will be the first to know when new stuff hit's!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Thanks for watching!<O:p</O:p

I recently ordered and installed this kit and it was definitely an easy install.
The only complaint is it leaves a bit of the steering wheel shaft showing between the new wheel and steering column on the rhino.
Also there's a little bit of slop with the quick release hub.

Other than that it's a pretty nice kit and extremely easy to install.

I've had my kit for several years, has held up well. Extra insurance for theft protection should I feel the need.

X2 on the slop in the wheel but it's not really something I notice driving (except if George is leading)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back